My Caring Cross sorts every cross we receive to ensure we are sending top quality olive wood crosses from the Holy Land to our customers. In the process we find crosses that are misshapen, chipped, cracked, discolored, or have small holes. Since we don’t want any crosses to go unused we want to make these available to our customers at a deep discount. They originate from the same Holy Land olive wood that our certified crosses are made from.
Types of Community Crosses
1. Heartwood - Plain crosses from the Heart of the Olive Tree.
2. Community Crosses - Misshapen, chipped, cracked, discolored, or have small holes.
3. Healing Crosses - Large crosses with rough or plain exterior that need to be sanded.
Some suggested usages...
- A bowl of crosses at your soup kitchen, Nursing Home or Chapel for people to take.
- Include in a bag for the homeless.
- Have parishioners share or leave around town for people to find.
- Church mission trips.
- Christian Summer camp.
- Vacation Bible school.
- Samaritan’s Purse operation shoe box
Any way you use them, they will spread hope and Jesus’ love throughout your community. Our goal is to reach as many people as possible with the love of Christ and the peace that He offers us.
These crosses carry the same full refund warranty as our certified crosses. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return for a full refund, or return just the ones your feel aren’t unusable for a partial refund.
(336) 287 0137
Please feel free to call with questions.